CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

+Beh And Bbey+

My photo
Well..Here Is Meza.. .What Can I Say About My Self??Hmm.. .The things i could only say is i love being my self.. i got someone who can make me happy with my life :) i love him so much...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

shhoyy's birthday


yesterday we celbrates shhoyy's birthday. it was fun.. .at first were going to lof bakey to buy a cake and doughnets, then afa tu k umah choyy. yg cali nya tym we on our way to umah choy c trqa ne plng kavak2 vh.. .haha mcm cali lahh ahh.. .trqa and irly mcm gagas kn membuka cake atu, bek ju nda tumpahh!! haha, then tukang vedio nya ialah saya.. .siuk lah celbrate suprise for choyy tuu, c choy didnt xpect then ya tkajut melyt kme(irly and saya) turun dari bukit yg penuh dengan bau2an.. .haha tp ok la kemarin tu iski kuu xP
nwy to SHOYYY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! MAY ALLH BLESS YOU!! HAPPY ALWAYSS
from : me and my daling :))


0 comments: